Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Look what we're all missing out on!

I was looking at Craigs List this morning and I stumbled upon a few posts of people looking for love. Honestly, would you want to date these people?


I'm not the guy you're looking for - 21 (greenfield)

I'm not athletic, muscly, or very manly, but no one would mistake me for being gay. I don't have much money. I can't play the rebel. It's just not my personality. I'm a senior in college, but I'm not certain how I'm going to finish. I will get to it though, maybe not this year. I'm still not sure where I'm going in life. I've had a number of very close, long-term relationships. Turns out I wasn't the guy they were looking for, but I'm still not afraid of romance. My definition of romantic is probably not the same as yours. I'm not the kind of guy you can keep at arm's length. I'm too independent for clingy girls, and I'm too clingy for independent girls. I seem to crave unhappiness. I'm still not sure why this is. I don't want your picture. I don't care what you look like. That's not what this is about. Most of the time I don't care what I look like. This is not because I am completely unattractive. I prefer speaking over an instant messaging service to using the phone. This may be because I haven't matured beyond 14 years of age, but probly not. I'm smart enough to know, and notice, that "probly" is not a word. I'm not enough of an intellectual to actually care. I won't be comfortable around you the first time we meet. If we meet for a 20th time, you'll probably look back and realize that your first impression, whatever it was, was way off. I prefer to be bossed around, yet I'll resent it if I think you're not taking my feelings into account. That might even mean you'd have to know what they are. If I ever feel pressured, I will probably just withdraw. I need a girl who'll try to understand me, not change me. I'm not that big into sex, but this doesn't mean I'm incapable. I find trying to be sexy to be a turnoff, a big one. And while I am completely pessimistic about this whole thing, I'd actually really like to hear from you.






And then there is this 50 year old man:


White male seeks nice lady to cuck me. You can have all the men you want. I will love you and raise your babies. All races are encouraged to reply. I am loving and generous. Pregnant ladies given preference. Please write!

P.S. I don't know what "cuck" means, so if you do, let me know. Hopefully it's not too inappropriate!


This person, I'm sure, is only trying to be a good Samaritan:

I am looking for the guy with an artificial leg that got tasered 6 times by police at the Stone Temple Pilots concert on Friday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. If you have any info in who he is or how I may contact him, please let me know. I want to testify on his behalf. Please contact me with any info so that I can contact him when he gets out of jail.

Wow! I'm really missing out!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Okay I figured out what it means. It means a husband who lets his wife have other "partners." It comes from the word "cuckold". See, stick with me and you'll learn new things!

Libby's Mama said...

Are you sure the first guy isn't one of your discarded love affairs??