Friday, May 2, 2008

I want my mom...


It's only 8:00am and already my day is off to a bad start. After working all night, the only thing that gets me home in one piece is talking on my phone. Now, it's really early and the only people up at that time are my Mom and my sister. (and Jenny on weekends) Well my Mom is off today, so that left Kelly. I got to talk to her for about 10 seconds then her phone lost its signal and that was that. So, what could make me feel better and keep me going? You guessed it, Burger King! Only after I drove there and ordered, homegirl informs me they are out of cini-minis! Second day in a row! Ahhhhhhh...about that time I felt my heart beginning to palpitate and remembered why I don't drink espresso anymore. I was sooooo tired last night that I gave in. Then the nausea set in and I barely made it home. As I was walking up my stairs it happened. I barfed all over my doorway! Am I five years old and unable to make it to the bathroom? Apparently. Afraid that I may do it again, it is still sitting there, untouched. Gross for my neighbors! I think I'll call my Mom and have her come clean it up...just kidding. The only funny part to this story is that the 10 seconds that I did talk to my sister, she informed me of her dream she had last night. She was at a frat party getting seduced by a half -man half -squirrel in the bathtub. I'm not sure I know what she means by seduced, but I probably don't want to know. Oh, and my stomach feels a little better. That's all, I'm done complaining. Over and out.

No comments: