Saturday, March 21, 2009

Freedom of Speech...Psshhh

I am deeply offended about an ignorant comment that was made having to do with a certain blog post from last Mother's Day. It was recently brought to my attention and has been bothering me for a few days now. I would appreciate if people who don't know me, have never had a personal conversation with me, or have no idea what my beliefs or opinions are not make judgements about me and pass them onto other people. I'm sure you know who you are and if you actually knew me, you would know that I am a very sarcastic person and find humor in pretty much everything. Also, you would know what kind of person I really am and you would know my background and know that the comment you made was ridiculous and unnecessary. So a word of advice, don't take everything you read seriously on the Internet, especially if you don't know anything about the person writing it. Also, if you don't like something you are reading, CLOSE THE PAGE!!!! NO ONE IS MAKING YOU READ ANYTHING!!! That is what cracks me up about these kind of issues. If I find something offensive to me on someone's blog, I simply "X" out of the page and that's the end of it. No gossiping and destroying people's personal images for this girl! FYI I deleted the post in question as to not offend anyone else, but from here on out I'm writing for myself and the people who actually know me. So, if something offends you...CLOSE THE PAGE! If something does happen to offend you, you probably shouldn't be reading my blog in the first place!

No comments: