Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Past Month in Pictures

Tex in his Halloween costume (he's a Ruff-eree)
Courtney's Bachelorette Party


Lincoln's 2nd Birthday!


Courtney's Rehearsal Dinner


Morning of the big wedding at my parent's house (we had a slumber party with the bridal party the night before)





Waiting to get our hair did (Me, Lori and Jeana)




The blushing bride with her Razorbacks garters!







Ryan and I at the reception







Kelly and I at the reception








Jereme, Kelly, Ryan and I









Me, Lincoln and Kelly breakin it down on the dance floor! (check out my mom's arm and leg on the side! haha)










My Mom, Lincoln and Kelly...look at Lincoln!!!











Ryan and I on Thanksgiving at his Grandparents. (yes i coordinated our outfits so we would be matching and I forgot to get a picture of us at our race that morning in Broadripple- the Drumstick Dash. He was so excited that I made him get up super early to run a 4.5 mile race!)












Ryan and I at the lighting of the Christmas tree downtown













Us at breakfast with Santa at the Ayres Tea Room at the Indiana State Museum














Addie, Lucia, Kelly, Me, Liza, Nora and My Mom at Breakfast with Santa (yes we are all wearing matching Santa shirts...I'm all about matching the people I'm with if you haven't figured it out yet!)















Kelly, Jereme and I riding in the ridiculously small train with the kids...our knees were in our faces, but we had a good laugh!
















Us in the train...again!
So, there you have it folks...my life from the past month. It's been a busy busy month, but it was so much fun!

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a busy if not interesting month.