Saturday, November 15, 2008

Katie's ABCs

Copy and Paste and DIY! (do-it-yourself: for you non-Acronym lovers)

A - Age: just turned 26!
B - Band listening to right now: I'm at work, why would I be listening to a band?
C - Career future: Nurse
D - Dad's name: Perry
E - Easiest person to talk to: Ryan aka FHOM
F - Favorite song: too many to pick just one!
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms...that was tough, i love anything gummy!
H - Hometown: Shelbyville, Indiana
I - Instruments: um...right. I think my mom said I played the harmonica really well when i was 3 but she could have been trying to raise my self esteem
J - Job: Student, Unit Secretary of NICU, Girlfriend, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, friend, confidant, and the list goes on and on...
K - Kids: One on the way but Ryan doesn't know yet so don't tell him. disclaimer: It's a joke people!
L - Longest car ride ever: LA (took 3 days bc of my shenanigans!)
M - Mom's name: Laurie, Martha, Mim, Mama, Jo Mama
N - Number of jobs you've had: way too many to count
P-Phobias: thunderstorms, sleeping alone, Aunt Jemima syrup bottle, Adult Babies
Q - Quote: "Hey bitch, come here and suck on my tooth." -Family Guy
R - Reason to smile: My wonderful, sweet, thoughtful, romantic BF
S - Song you sang last: I sing all the time when I'm home by myself, but they are usually made up songs
T - Time you wake up: Usually around 7:30 if I have class
U - Unknown fact about me: If you don't already know, I probably don't want you to!
V - Vegetable you hate: Beets...ewwwwwwwwwww and those tiny corn cob things
W - Worst habit: Picking my nose and eating it...j/k eating too much candy
X - X-rays you've had: chest, abdomen, ankle, teeth
Y - Yummy food: Pita with Humus, cereal, spaghetti o's
Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: