Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Life in Pictures: April-May



Gaylena's Bachlorette Party

Race for the Cure (Lincoln and Nora)



Race for the Cure



Our annual Race for the Cure picture



Paddle boating on the canal downtown





Gaylena's couples shower







Indy 500






Indy 500










Me with baby Sam in Chicago







Lucia eating her berries out of the colander











Lucia and Samuel at their place in Chicago












Bridal Party











The Blushing Bride













All of us in our blue shoe glory (look at my face!)














The bride and I















Wedding Party
















Wedding Party again
















And again



















Once more


















I look like Skeletor in this one




















G and I





















Us again






















Steak Night at the Elbow Room downtown
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're still gorgeous; and I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for the way things didn't work out between us, and that I still think about you.

-R