Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Have it MY way


Most people who know me, know about my obsession with Burger King breakfast. If you didn't, now you do. I LOVE IT! About a month ago I decided that I should lay off a little because my jeans were becoming a little tight and I was worried that I would have to resort to wearing stirrup stretch pants. So, after much needed time off from my daily (yes I said DAILY) fix of Burger King, I decided to stop by this morning after work. I felt like I deserved it due to the fact that I have worked at least part of, if not all the weekend for the past 17 weekends. I'm not lying.

So, I pull up and placed my usual order: "an order of cini-minis and a medium cheesy tot." I was greeted enthusiastically on the other end with a: "Girl, is that you? Where you been? I thought you died or moved or sumfin."


I admit, the nice lady in the drive thru knows me by my order and more embarassingly, by my name. I'm not ashamed to admit that I gave her a Christmas card or that she usually is the first to notice when I get a new hair cut. That's probably a sign to most to lay off the fast food for awhile, but not me. Ahhh.....It's good to be back!

No comments: